A RE/MAX REALTOR®
A REALTOR® is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics.
I am proud of my success and accomplishments after a successful 24 years as a full-time realtor agent; and have not worked any other job. For this, I am proud to serve you as a full-time realtor in your community. Before you list your property with anyone in these un-certain economic time, take a look at my credentials and experience.
I have personally experienced the last economic recession of the late eighties and nineties. In these economic times, I have shown my resilience in the business and proven success record time after time. Please check out my closed sales for 2009.
Background and Experience:
• Lifelong resident of Point Pleasant
• Licensed since 1987, full-time agent for almost 24 years
• Full service agent: Residential, New Construction, Commercial, Condominium, Waterfront, REO, Multi-family, Sub-Divisions, Conversions.
• Commercial Experience—I have been involved in the sale of Gas Stations, mixed used buildings, retail space, strip centers and apartment buildings.
• Exclusive listing Broker for Premier Asset Services (Wells Fargo), JPMorgan Chase, HSBC Nationwide Bank and IndyMac Federal Bank. My duties and responsibilities include valuations, negotiating cash for keys, property management, marketing, selling defaulted properties, monthly status reports, overseeing repairs and maintenance work and the collection of bids - 2007 to present.
• Exclusive listing agent for the following institutions: Federal Deposit Insurance Corp (FDIC), Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp., Fleet Finance, The Money Store, Summit Bank, World Savings & Loan, EMC Mortgage Corporation -1991-1996
Education and Awards:
• Graduate of Georgian Court College—1989—B.S. Degree, Business Administration
• GRI-Graduate Realty Institute (120 hours of graduate real estate education, only 20% of all agents in the US obtain this designation)
• CRS-Certified Residential Specialist
• CIPS-Certified International Property Specialist
• NJAR Circle of Excellence Silver Award - 1998, 1999, 2001
• NJAR Circle of Excellence Bronze Award - 1993, 1994, 1995, 1997, 2000, 2002-2005, 2007-2009
• NJAR Circle of Excellence Distinguished Awards - (10 years in Million Dollar Sales Club)
• Licensed Real Estate Broker
• REO Default Certified Professional
• Awarded Salesperson of the Year for overall production by Johnson & Johnson Realty
• Awarded #1 in Listing Volume - 1998, 1999 - Johnson & Johnson GMAC
• Awarded #1 in Closed Listing Volume—1998, 1999 - Johnson & Johnson GMAC
• “Salesperson of the Year” 1998 - for highest overall production.
• “Gina sets the bar at a very high kevel of professionalism”
• “I would recommend Gina to family & friends with highest praises”
• “Your knowledge and expertise made me feel very confident and comfortable doing business with you”
• 1998 - Marketed $6,000,000
• 1999 - Marketed $5,000,000
• 2000 - Marketed $4,000,000
• 2001 - Marketed $9,200,000
• 2002 - Marketed $5,900,000
• 2003 - Marketed $3,000,000
• 2004 - Marketed $4,000,000
• 2005 - Marketed $4,000,000
• 2006 - Marketed $3,000,000
• 2007 - Marketed $3,400,000
• 2008 - Marketed $4,000,000
• 2009 - Marketed $5,200,000
“Diamonds are only lumps of coal that stuck to their jobs.”
Code of Ethics
The Code establishes time-honored and baseline principles that come from the collective experiences of REALTORS® since the Code of Ethics was first established in 1913. Those principles can be loosely defined as:
Loyalty to clients;
Fiduciary (legal) duty to clients;
Cooperation with competitors;
Truthfulness in statements and advertising; and non-interference in exclusive relationships that other REALTORS® have with their clients.
To earn a designation, a REALTOR® a real estate agent has taken coursework and demonstrated specific skills, performance and knowledge in a particular area of the real estate industry